Thursday, 3 March 2011

Kick to the arse...

R. reminded me about a Spencer Wilton Clinic at the yard in May. I have signed up, but it reminded me that I have to get my arse in gear about this dressage lark and Z generally. I have had a distinct drop in enthusiasm since D. went (not to mention irrational outbreaks of tears) and poor Z. has taken some of the fallout. I need to remind myself why i bought him anyway - and lessons with J are helping, but my motivation to ride at night otherwise is very low at the moment.. Where is that madwoman who rode in the dark and the snow / rain / wind / hail, even when she thought she would get decked? COME BACK...

Anyway, Z. got short changed again this week, and so will only get ridden 4 times this week... again. I have excuses, but they are EXCUSES...

No comments:

Post a Comment